If you haven’t visited the Roland website lately, now would be a good time to do it.
You will find an article and 15 videos with tips for using VersaWorks 6. You will not be disappointed. The videos are crammed with useful information and I’ll bet that no matter how experienced you are or how much you think you know, you’ll learn something.
Here are the 15 topics covered:
- System requirements and optimization tips
- General tab
- Cutting tab
- Understanding and using quality settings
- Cut all paths
- Clipping and duplicating art
- basics of working on print/cut files
- Using the tiling function
- Spot colour library
- Basic setup for UV spot colours
- White ink basics
- Colour preset basics
- Raster and vector basics
- Special color plate generation
- Creating a cut path an Adobe Illustrator for VersaWorks 6
Okay, good stuff, right? So check it out.