The thumbnail version:
- Pole banners can be effective for promoting a message
- The have to be designed to catch attention
The full version:
If a customer inquires about pole banner designing and printing, you’re obviously going to want them to go away so satisfied that not only will they become return customers but that they will also become-word-of-mouth ambassadors for your shop.
Pole banner designers highlight four key aspects to effective design:
- The banner must have a focal point that quickly conveys the message to passers by.
- The design and any wording used must flow. Viewer’s eyes should flow from one section to another without stutters.
- Colour psychology applies in pole banner design as much as it does in any other banner or sign design. The use of background, base, and accent colours will contribute to visual flow.
- The banner must be designed to grab attention; it cannot be ordinary. Attention-grabbing fonts, phrases, and images are key.
An eye-catching pole banner by mrprinter.ca . . .