The thumbnail version:
- A scholarship program for students of the sign industry
- April 30th is the application deadline
The full version:
Printing United Alliance’s Student Scholarship Award program is accepting applications for the 2021-22 academic year. The deadline is April 30th, 2021.
If you currently have a student associated with your shop or if you have your eye on a student that you hope to snare for your shop once they graduate, it wouldn’t hurt to share this information.
Last year there were seven recipients from Ryerson University in Toronto. In total there is $50,000 available for educational assistance scholarships for graphics communications students.
These are the criteria they have to meet:
- Currently attending a Printing United Alliance educational institution member school;
- Enrolled to attend a college/university for the fall of 2021 semester as a full-time student (registered for 12 or more credits);
- Committed to pursuing a career in printing or graphic communications; and
- Maintain a cumulative 3.0 grade point average or higher on a 4.0 scale.