The thumbnail version:
- Versaworks 6 is a powerful RIP Software
- It drives Roland DG’s equipment and inkjet technologies.
- See the recent upgrades
The full version:
Since Versaworks 6’s launch the program has routinely been updated with improvements, new features, and added functionality.
Last year a feature called the Job Assistant was added to the program. This tool provides an intuitive way to create and modify CutContour and PerfCutContour paths within a PDF that’s had no previous cut line preparations.
In short, as explained by Roland:
- PDF files containing vector data can be loaded into the Versaworks Queue
- From there you can right click the file and open the Job Assistant
- This opens a new window where you can then select a PDF page and create cut line data with primitive shapes or vectors referenced in the file
- You can finally assign them as the cut path type of your choice
Here, by way of a fuller explanation, is Roland’s video on Versaworks 6: Click here for the video.